22mm - suits ute, van and 1 tonner - non adjustable
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents: 1 Sway Bar, 2 Links, 10 Bushings, 2 Saddles, 2 Plates, 2 Brackets, 2 U-Bolts, 2 Bolts, 10 Washers, 16 Nuts, Install Guide
Engineered to 'Activate More Grip', sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway. By reducing body roll, lateral loads are spread more evenly across the tires thereby increasing cornering grip and improving outright performance. This Whiteline 22mm fixed position sway bar = more grip = better handling = outright performance - it's the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make to your vehicle. In fact, benefits extend to improvements in handling, safety and tyre wear without affecting ride quality or comfort.
- Whiteline sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway while cornering.
- Larger diameter sway bars offer a higher torsional resistance which in turn increases overall roll stiffness.
- Whiteline sway bar mounts utilise the latest technology synthetic elastomer combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication & performance.
- Forged ends ensure maximum strength and performance of the sway bar at the sway bar link mounting point.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.