How do I get sponsored by Car Mods Australia?
A potential sponsorship recipient should be familiar with our products, product features and benefits, company philosophy and history. As a sponsorship recipient, you become a representative of Car Mods Australia. Not only should you conduct yourself accordingly, but you should also be able to promote our company’s products in a knowledgeable manner and project our identity.
Types of Sponsorships Available
Product Sponsorship Opportunities
Car Mods Australia offers two types of product sponsorships; full and partial. Full sponsorship includes performance products sponsorship at no cost to the recipient. Partial sponsorship is a performance products sponsorship at a reduced price to the recipient. Full sponsorship consideration is only given to proposals with strong and timely ROI.
Who does Car Mods Australia accept sponsorship proposals from?
We accept sponsorship proposals from Racing Teams, Privateer Racers and Event Promoters.
Sponsorship enquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. These policies exist because of the large volume of enquiries we receive, and will ensure that all serious sponsorship enquiries will be properly and fairly considered.
What should a sponsorship proposal include:
- A brief introduction of your company or team
- Vehicle make, model and year
- Vehicle engine combination
- Aftermarket products currently on your vehicle (tech sheet)
- Photos of the vehicle (engine, front, profile and overall, including any applicable detail images)
- The Return on Investment for Car Mods Australia (everyone says they will represent our brand, we are looking for specific examples of how you will represent our brand)
- What kind of sponsorship you are looking for, and if a products sponsorship, what products you would like to be sponsored with?
- Confirmed event schedule (Race and Event attendance schedule)
- Forum posts and social media channels with links
- Confirmed upcoming media coverage, including media contact information
- Current sponsors and their contact information
The more complete this information is, the better your chances are for achieving sponsorship. Proposals containing incomplete information will not be considered for sponsorship due to the high volume of requests that we receive.