Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe Power) designs, manufactures, and markets aftermarket performance parts and systems like high-performance air filters, cold air intake systems, exhaust systems, turbochargers, diesel fuel systems, electronic programmers, throttle body spacers, intercoolers, and more.
According to their VP Finance & CFO David Howey, “aFe Power is all about horsepower; we will not produce something if it doesn’t make more horsepower”. Founded in 1999, aFe Power has established itself as a premier aftermarket performance part/accessory manufacturer with a difference in North America. They are committed to producing the most innovative and highest performing performance products for both street cars and race cars. All their parts and accessories are built, designed, and tested in their production plant in Corona, California, USA.
aFe Power’s products are categorized in the following segments: induction, forced induction, exhaust, suspension, and protection.
The products grouped under induction include air filters, cold air intakes, throttle body spacers, intake manifolds, pre-filters, and various accessories.
- aFe Power performance air filters are produced with robust polyurethane housings and pre-oiled cotton elements with a rounded, pleat design. They can thrive in the most demanding performance environments. All of them can be easily cleaned using aFe’s Power Cleaner and gold air filter oil.
- aFe Power cold air intakes increase air flow to the engine by even up to 55%. They feature huge intake tubes, robust heat shields, and high-flow air filters that can be washed.
- The aFe Power throttle body spacers help to improve throttle response by helping to increase air pressure in an engine’s combustion chambers.
- aFe Power’s intake manifolds use patented MDV (Multiple Directional Vane) technology, which optimizes airflow to the turbocharger inlet to increase horsepower and throttle response.
aFe Power’s forced induction products comprise turbochargers, intercoolers, charge pipes/hot and cold intercooler side tubes, and several other accessories.
- aFe Power’s turbochargers feature gold-anodized bladed billet aluminum wheels that are larger than the wheels in most stock turbochargers, so they deliver quicker “spool-up” for higher air flow.
- aFe Power’s intercoolers feature thick bar and plate cores that allow for much greater airflow, and they also feature billet aluminum inlets and outlets for greater durability.
- aFe Power’s charge pipes and hot/cold side tubes are much wider and less-restrictive than OEM tubes, and so they offer improved air flow which translates to horsepower gains. These aluminum tubes are also heat resistant so they help to keep the temperatures under the hood at bay.
aFe Power also manufactures headers, y-pipes, down-pipes, race pipes, manifolds, catalytic converters, mufflers, exhaust tips, and entire exhaust systems. Developed using computer-aided design, these exhaust systems and exhaust system components always fit perfectly. They are made from 304 Stainless Steel and they are also100% MIG-welded for superior strength and durability.
aFe Power is also renowned for its performance coilovers, performance springs, upper control arms, sway bars, and shock absorbers.
- Coilovers: aFe Power’s Sway-A-Way high-performance replacement coilovers deliver superior damping both or paved roads and off-road trails without compromising ride quality or handling. These adjustable coilovers incorporate racing-inspired engineering components.
- Upper Control Arms: aFe Power’s upper control arms allow full travel for 0 - 3” lift kits. They can be used with factory/OEM shocks and springs.
- Sway Bars: aFe Control sway bars are stouter yet lighter than factory sway bars. Made from reinforced 1026 DOM steel, these sway bars significantly improve handling and high-speed cornering.
- Performance Springs: aFe Power also manufactures performance springs for both off-road vehicles and sports cars.
Check out our inventory to see the aFe Power products we currently have. We at CarMods Australia pride ourselves in being able to offer one of the most comprehensive selections of aFe Power products on the internet. We put many of these products on sale periodically, so you can save a lot when you buy them from us. Call us at (07) 5528 5801 for more information.