CMA October Comp
Spend your $2000 the way you like! Split your prize among Mishimoto, GFB, AEM & Xforce, or spend it all on one, It’s completely up to you. Hurry! You only have unitl the 24th of October to enter!
‼ ENTRY RULES: !!
- The contest will run 7 - 24 October
- To enter, you must place an order on the CMA website or CMA retail store during the dates above
- Every $100 spent gets you 1 entry
- Prize is $2000 to be spent on AEM Electronics, Mishimoto, Xforce and GoFastBits. The winner can split the total amount between products from the 4 brands as he/she prefers, selecting one or multiple products from one or more of these brands.
- One winner will be randomly drawn Monday the 25th of October 2021!
*ALL rules of entry must be met*
This contest is open to AU Entries Only and the contest closes at 11:59pm on 24/10/21. The lucky winner will be contacted via email! This competition is in no way affiliated with Facebook / Instagram, all the Terms & Conditions clicking this link
Good luck everyone!”
FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions for this competition.
- Promotion commences at 09:00am (Brisbane time) on Thursday the 7th of October 2021 and ends at 11:59pm (Brisbane time) on Sunday the 24th of October 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- Entry is only open to Australian residents (“Eligible Entrants”).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of CMA (the Promoter) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
- To enter, eligible entrants must:
a) Purchase any product/s with a value of $100 or higher from both CMA website or CMA retail store
b) 1 entry every $100 spent on any of our products
c) Unlimited entry per person is permitted
d) The winner will be selected on Monday the 25th of October 2021
e) Prize is not transferable to anyone else. The identifiable owner of the Facebook or Instagram account selected as a winner on the day must be the collector of the prize.
- The cost of accessing the website will depend on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The total prize pool for the competition is $2000.00. One Major Prize winner will win the following:
- $2000 to spend among the 4 brands supporting this competition: AEM Electronics, Mishimoto, Xforce and GoFastBits. The winner can split the total amount between products from the 4 brands as he/she prefers, selecting one or multiple products from one or more of these bands.
The winner will be contacted via email.
- The selected product/s will be sent to the winner, once they have accepted the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right, subject to any written directions of the lottery authorities, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If CMA is unable to contact the winner within (24) hours of the draw and CMA has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant, then CMA will award the prize to another valid entrant.
- Participation in this Promotion is considered acceptance of the following:
a) An acknowledgement that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and or Instagram; and
b) That the information provided by each entrant is provided to the Promoter (as detailed in these Terms and Conditions) and not to Facebook or Instagram.
- Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Facebook or Instagram. To the extent permitted by law, each Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Facebook, Instagram and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an Entrant in respect of the Entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook and or Instagram.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised, intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a) To disqualify any entrant; or
b) Subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Car Mods Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 14 146 318 612)
3/24 Technology Drive, Arundel, QLD 4214